Methodist Seniors Fellowship (MSF)
The Methodist Seniors Fellowship is an organisation set up to serve the seniors of the church.
The MSF Local Chapter of JB Wesley was formed in 2010. At present we have eighty – seven
There are two kinds of members
- Full members are those who are registered members of the local church and must be 50 years and above at the time of joining.
- Associate members are spouses of full members who are below the age of 50 years.
- Friends of the church who are 50 years and above can be accepted as associate members.
- All applications for membership must be approved by the Management Committee.
The Aims and Objectives of the Local MSF Chapter
- To provide and enhance the Christian Fellowship for all senior members of the congregation as well as their friends so as to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviours.
- To share love, care, share concern and bring about a sense of belonging with one another.
- To organise activities for the mental, physical and spiritual benefit and well – being of the members.
- To use the MSF as an avenue for Evangelism and Social Work.
- To tap resources from the wealth of knowledge and experience of senior members of the congregation in fulfilling the total mission of the Methodist Church.
- To hold talks, discussions etc, beneficial to the members.
- To organise tours and activities of interest.
These are some of our monthly activities
- Our monthly fellowship gatherings are held on Thursday from 10am to 12.30 pm
- We begin each session with a time of Praise @ Worship, sharing or bible quiz.
- This is usually followed by a talk, board game or singalong session.
- Besides the above we also organise tours to places of interest locally or overseas.
- Our ukulele group meet fortnightly on Wednesdays for jam sessions.
For further details please contact: Michael @ 0127953149 or Oileen @ 0127959983